From small business websites to large scale e-commerce installations, our effective, stylish and affordable websites are fully updateable by our clients via a simple online control panel linked to a content management system.
Whether you are looking for a small website to simply promote your business, want to sell your products online through an e-commerce website, or you’re a large community organisation looking for a full membership based system we can supply the whole package. We specialise in the design and development of updateable, accessible websites and e-commerce solutions, at very affordable prices.
All of our websites are fully updateable via a simple online control panel with no extra monthly fees. Below we’ve listed just some of the features our content management system provides:
- Full ecommerce shopping cart support
- Responsive design for mobiles & other devices
- Visual shortcode generator for easy styling of content
- Unlimited portfolios and galleries built-in
- Built-in industry leading bi/multi-lingual features
- Custom slideshows for pages and posts
- Highly customisable theme options
- SEO optimisation for full control over meta tags
- A wide range of custom built page templates
- Page builder with drag & drop interface
- Unlimited colors with Integrated color picker
- Typography options with Google Fonts
- Custom sidebars and headers for posts and pages
- Powerful form editing software included
Our new websites are standards compliant, fully optimised for maximum search engine performance, and are accessible under the Disability Discrimination Act (DDA).
Search engine optimisation is included in our website design service and we can provide full bespoke design and artwork for our clients – including logo creation and corporate branding. We offer a website marketing & promotion service, website maintenance & updates if you’d like us to update your website on your behalf, manage your domains, and host your website on our high spec UK based servers which include full virus-scanned, email accounts and a range of secure server solutions.
Training and support
Once content has been added to your website, we will contact you to arrange a training session. During this session we can also show you how to make any amendments to your website content before going live. Our content management and shopping cart systems are very easy to use, but we also provide full instructions on how to use them and our quotes also include a full training session, and once the website is live we also provide free email and telephone support if required on using our systems.
You can see some of our work in our community groups and organisations, business and e-commerce website portfolios.
If you have any queries or would like to discuss your new website project then please don’t hesitate to contact us.